Friday, January 2, 2009

it's now or never

okk, so here i go.

New Years Resolutions
  • start writing down/blogging at least once a week.
  • pray without hesitation/all the time. lean not on my own understanding.
  • lose another twenty lbs by summer by eating better and exercising more.
  • always be reading a book. read the Bible everyday.
  • not be quick to anger/over think the little things.
so, that's what i have right now. as i am typing i am eating peanut butter m&ms, which are my downfall. I don't think that the writing thing will be too difficult, but it will still need discipline. I haven't been praying as much as i used to. that makes me sad. eating better shouldn't be a problem since my grandparents are going on a diet so i have to eat what they eat. exercising should be more than normal since lauren will be here. sometimes i would much rather watch tv than read a book, but i have several new books that i think i will enjoy. and not being angry goes back to prayer.

It's a new year full of adventure, surprises, love, laughter, tears, and heartbreak.
i am so ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment