Monday, April 26, 2010

be strong and take heart

I went to Fry Street for the first time in my college career. I live on Fry St. Some would call this strange. I would call it smart.

Dear Jack,
Thank you for the drink. AND thank you for getting spit on, because that led to another free drink :)

I also saw an old friend. It is weird that I have walked by his work everyday for a year and probably drive by his house often, yet I run into him the ONE time I am out.

Thanks for a good night.

The next night we went to Pete's Piano bar. This place is a blast and I have every intention of taking LO for her bachelorette party! Get ready girrl! :)

I could have stayed there for hours. I am glad it was not crowded. I might have been fussy.

and a side note.
I love running through the rain.
no joke.
























The Mavs need to win. period. no excuses. It is like Dallas has a curse on teams doing fantastic all year, but then playoffs come and they stink. Good thing basketball is best out of 7.

I have been struggling and I didn't ever know it until spending some much needed alone time with the Lord. I have so many things running through my mind. I cannot concentrate on one thing. I have a zillion projects due next week. I have a perfect planner, but I can never seem to follow it.

Writing Psalms in third person helped me realize a lot. Things that I already know, but things that are encouraging to hear every now and then.

"Wait for me, Lacey.
Be strong, courageous, bold, encouraged, loved, slow to speak, obedient.
Continue to wait for me, Lacey.
For I am coming soon."
Psalm 27:14

No comments:

Post a Comment