Wednesday, September 14, 2011

JAY-OHH-BEE

As the summer ended so did my job.
The job that I loved! The one I complained about, but still enjoyed the majority of every second.
That one with the 3 kids that drained my energy week after week.
Yeah, that Nanny one.
Well, the children went to school and I went on panic mode.

The first week of unemployment was fine. It was like a vacation, plus the parents were coming into town for a day and then we drove the sister to college, so it was no big deal having that week off. The second week I was bored out of my mind! I had cleaned everything, watched the DVR, read books, did laundry, painted, donated blood, worked out, and watched 5 complete seasons of Dexter.

I have never felt more lazy.

Then opportunity knocked, so I answered. I am now working at a dance store. It was very overwhelming at first with all the shoe types and brand names, but I believe I am starting to get the hang of it. This is my second week of training. Working everyday has been really nice, but do you want to hear better news?

I got on the substitute list at HEB! (thanks to my Aunt) unfortunately I won't be able to start until their next sub training in a month or so. But for now I work every other day at a fun, relaxed, yet sometimes stressful dance store : )

The Lord has blessed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment